Wednesday 29 June 2011

Penny Black Saturday Challenge: Stitch it up

This week over at Penny Black saturday challenge
the challenge is
STITCH IT UPyes we want to see you get creative with a bit of stitching....get out your sewing machines...do a bit of hand stitching or faux stitching or if sewing isn't your thing....use a sewing related image or embellishment...whatever takes your fancy and as always it's up to you what you create...the onlyRULE being that you use at least ONE PENNY BLACK IMAGE...LARGE SENTIMENT or STICKEROO


I can't sew to save my life so I went for faux stitching.


I used Uplifted which is one of my favourite PB stamps of all time.  He is such a cutie.  I say he as I coloured him as a ginger Tom ;)


I coloured him with copics
Sentiment is a Whimsy stamp

Hope you like it, it is very basic, as my mojo appears to be on holiday ;)





2 comments:

  1. Now that is a good way to use a bra for a nice relaxing please to hide and sleep. That is adorable. Thank you for sharing.
    Have a great day :)
    Delama

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a sweet card jenny...thank you for joining us at penny black saturday...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete