Wednesday 2 November 2011

Kraftin Kimmie Challenge 102: Monochrome

This weeks challenge over at Kraftin Kimmies Challenge is
Make it Monochromatic
This week our hostess is the Dazzling Donna and she's challenged us to make a Monochromatic Card!!  So create something with one main colour.....you can use any neutrals and other colours in small amounts, but make one colour the main focus of your design!! 
Well I am nuts about browns at the moment so chose that.  there are a few hints at other colours I'm afraid.  But I think I did well to stick to the rules.

I used Perfect Poison who is one of my favourites, and created a magical Christmas card.

Medium: copics
Papers: Unknown
Flowers: Magnolia
Swirl Magnolia
Sentiment: magazine freebie

Hope you like her
Jennie <3



1 comment:

  1. Oh wow!! How creative! Great job and thanks so much for joining us for this week's Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge!

    ReplyDelete