Friday 15 July 2011

Penny Black Saturday Challenge...Week 159

Ho, ho ho!
This week the challenge over at Penny Black Saturday challenge is
CHRISTMAS IN JULY
a chance to make a start on the pile of Christmas cards we all have to make and if you haven't ventured into the world of Christmas yet....this may be the kick start you need...

as always it is up to you what you create...a card...altered art...scrapbook layout...box etc but we would ask that you please abide by the rules....you must use at least ONE PENNY BLACK IMAGE..LARGE SENTIMENT or STICKEROO
How exciting.  As I am new to card making this is my first foray into Christmas cards.

I used
Penny Black stamp: Lighting up featuring Hedgie, who is my favourite :)
Coloured him with Copics
I used My Minds eye: Lime twist paper
Sentiment by Inkadinkado
Ribbon, gems, and backing paper from my cabinet

I hope you like it :)
Jennie



1 comment:

  1. Super cute, love that little hedgie. Thanks for joining in the fun this week at Penny Black,

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete