Friday 20 May 2011

Kenny K Die Cuts and punches Challenge

Hello,
I will be incredibly surprised if anyone pops along, hello if you have.

I am very new to card making, and trying to find the style of card I am best suited to making.

I LOVE the Kenny K images.  I love the Gothik Angels best especially Kitty Katastrophe.  Yet I was drawn to Uptown Angel for my first Challenge entry.  She is such a pretty thing.  I thought she would suit my overly simplistic design.  I normally grunge everything up, but decided to go for plain and striking today.

This is a die cut and punches challenge.  I don't have a die cutting machine, so went with punches.
http://kennykkraftygirlzchallenges.blogspot.com/

I used
Paper:
unknown, it was a rainbow stack

Images:
Kenny K Queens Cutie
Bugaboo digi stamp Swing

Both were coloured with copics

Punches
Half daisy border: Martha Stewart
Flowers EK success retro punch, and Nellie Snellen
Others were bog standard shapes

Hope you like it
Jennie



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! Love the digi swing with the adorable girl! Great layout and colors too!

    ReplyDelete