Sunday 22 May 2011

Kenny K WoW Challenge

Hey,
Welcome to my little blog.
I am new to card making and have decided to enter challenges to improve my skills.

This weeks challenge on http://kennykkraftygirlzchallenges.blogspot.com/
 I have chosen a WOW card... no, not your normal WOW,/fabby cards,  but WHITE ON WHITE, so I would like to see a  white card, with a coloured image, (will allow coloured sentiment)
I have attempted it.  I don't have many different types of card, or an embossing machine, so I had to get creative.
I used punches, ribbon, and liquid pearls to create different textures.

The image is Kenny K's Milkshake which can be bought as a digi stamp by clicking here which I coloured with copics.

I loved the retro look of it, and thought it would make a fun Anniversary card.
The sentiment I created myself by downloading a free spotlight font from dafont

I hope you like it.  I certainly enjoyed making it, even though I smudged the liquid pearls :(




Hope you like it.
Thanks for stopping by :)

Jennie

3 comments:

  1. WOW, it look amazing :) Good luck in the challenge.
    Hugs Kattiz

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow wow wow Jennie you card is simply stunning so much attention to detail I love it! thanks for joining us at KKKG hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards...such cute images...thanks for joining us this week at KKKGC.....

    Hugs
    Judith

    ReplyDelete