Friday 27 May 2011

Penny Black Saturday Challenge

This is my first entry into the Penny Black Saturday challenge so I hope I have done everything right.

The brief is "Fussy and Fancy" and encourages the use of embellishments.
The main rule is to use a Penny Black image or sentiment.

I used the stamp "Guess what" which is great for all occasions.

I am quite new to card making so forgive the lack of polish.

I coloured the image with copics, then mounted it on metallic card.  I added a background of polka dots.
I used more of the polka dot paper to make flowers using a Nellie Snellen punch. then finished it with a ribbon and bow, and a pre made sentiment.

Hope you like it.
Jennie



1 comment:

  1. welcome to Penny Black Saturday...we are so chuffed you decided to join in the fun with your sweet hedgie card...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete