Sunday 29 May 2011

Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge # 80: A stitch in time

Hello,
Thank you for dropping by.  This weeks Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge is to use some hand stitching on a card.
I have only been card making for a couple of weeks, and was at a loss as to how to incorporate it.
Then *ding ding* I remembered my bargain Martha Stewart border punch leaves holes.  So ta dah that is what I chose to do.


I bought a few more KK stamps this week.
I bought Goldilocks, Red Riding Hood, Princess Petunia, and Posie.  I may have an addiction.


Hope you like her :)


Paper is My Minds Eye and DCWV
Sentiment is Fiskars
Image is coloured with copic markers


Have a great week
Jennie x




2 comments:

  1. Your card is VERY creative! Great idea for the stitching. Love the way you created the scene and added the flower soft.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO pretty! I love the flower edging you've done and of course the pretty stitching! Thanks so much for joining us for this week's Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete