Friday 20 May 2011

Polka Dots and Stripes

I am very new to card making, and am enjoying it immensely.

I love searching for inspiration on line.

It was there that I discovered card challenge blogs which give a topic/style to be used.  I thought that exploring them would be a good way for me to try different techniques, until I find something that I feel fits "me".
At the moment I am loving Kenny K  and Bugaboo digital stamp sites.

This card is my entry to
Bugaboo: Catch the bug challenge: Polka dots and stripes.
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2011/05/polka-dots-and-stripes-challenge.html

I used
Paper:
Designer paper pack by Crafts-too.com which is a pad of polka dot and stripe papers
GCD Material girl

Images
Present by Bugaboo
Queens Cutie by Kenny K

Flowers
Nellie Snellen punch

Ribbon:
Anita's

Images were partly papered, and partly coloured with copics.
I also added some Martha Stewart glitter





I hope I did this right.

Jennie

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card! Love the details and the layout! Great coloring too! Fantastic job on the Bugaboo Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is fabulous! I never would have guessed that you're new to card making! Keep up the great work! Thanks for joining us this week at Catch The Bug. :) Becky

    ReplyDelete